Serves 4. This recipe, originally from Real Simple, and modified slightly to take advantage of our new Crazy Crumbs and to make sure you end up with a quick, easy, and tender shrimp dish, over rice, pasta, or even greens. Try it over microgreens!
- 1½ pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- ½ cup Margot’s Morsels Crazy Crumbs Garlic
- 1–2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
Preheat your oven to 425°F.
In a medium mixing bowl, place the shrimp, garlic, and white wine and toss to combine. Transfer the shrimp mixture to a shallow rimmed baking pan, and spread the shrimp out in an even layer. Season with with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the Crazy Crumbs evenly over the shrimp.
Transfer the baking sheet to oven and bake for about 7–9 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Remove and drizzle the lemon juice evenly over the shrimp, and sprinkle with the parsley. Serve immediately. What could be easier?