- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs or tenders
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups Margot’s Morsels Killer Garlic crumbs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon each garlic and onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or chipotle chile powder, use more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper
- chopped fresh chives or parsley, for serving
Greek yogurt ranch
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat oven to 425° F. Place chicken in a zip-top bag and add the buttermilk. Toss well to coat and set aside.
In a bowl, combine morsel crumbs, flour, parsley, chives, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and a pinch each of pepper to a medium sized bowl. Stir to combine.
Remove each piece of chicken from the zip-top bag, and dredge through the crumbs, pressing gently to adhere. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the chicken has been used. Make sure not to crowd your baking sheet and cook in batches, if necessary. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile, make the Greek yogurt ranch. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar and shake or whisk until smooth and creamy.
Serve the chicken topped with flaky salt, fresh chives and ranch for dipping.