- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 eggs beaten with 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper, more if you prefer (or, cayenne for a little kick)
- 1 to 1-1/2 bags (6 oz. each) of Margot's Morsels Killer Garlic crushed or 2 containers (5 oz. each) of Margot's Morsels Crazy Crumbs in Garlic
- Fresh parsley, chopped fine for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Clean and cut or break apart your florets into a uniform size. This will make sure they all cook at the same rate.
In a shallow bowl beat the eggs and add paprika, salt, pepper (I like a little spice so, I added a little cayenne into the mixture) and 1 teaspoon of the oregano. Whisk so that it's well combined. Give your morsels a whir in the food processor or, crush them by hand but make sure they aren't too fine. The bigger the "crumb" the crunchier the bite. Then transfer the crumbs to another shallow bowl and combine the crushed morsels together with the rest of the oregano and additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Dip each cauliflower piece in the egg mixture, making sure it's fully coated, then in the morsel mixture – and again, fully coated – and place on the lined baking sheet. Continue with all the florets giving them some breathing room so they roast and don't steam.
Bake: for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of your pieces, or until golden brown. Don't overcook them, test the tenderness with a fork. Once out of the oven, I plate them and sprinkle them generously with fresh parsley. I've served these with Ranch Dressing, also sprinkled with fresh parsley and a "Buffalo Wings Sauce" for dipping.