- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 3/4 c. Margot’s Morsels Simply Sea Salt or Rockin Rosemary, crumbs
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Canola oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Tartar sauce, for serving
Whisk together mayo, egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and Tabasco sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, stir together crabmeat, morsels, and parsley. Fold in mayo mixture, then form into 8 patties and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Cooking is best done in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat your pan with oil and heat until shimmering. Add crab cakes and cook, in batches, until golden and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Serve with lemon and tartar sauce.