- 1 pound vermicelli
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup white wine Chardonnay
- 1 lemon juiced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt
- 1 cup Margot’s Morsels Killer Garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (1 medium lemon)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and reserve 1 cup cooking water.
In large pan over medium high heat melt butter in olive oil. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly, until fragrant. Add white wine, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Bring to boil and reduce to simmer and cook for 8 minutes. Add lump crab meat and hot pasta and stir to mix well. Add 1/2 cup of Parmesan and kosher salt; toss. Add 1/4 cup of reserved cooking liquid at a time if the pasta needs more liquid. Top with Lemon and Garlic Gremolata and more Parmesan cheese and serve.
For lemon and garlic gremolata: To your morsels crumbs and add garlic, parsley and lemon zest. Stir to combine. It should have a fairly dry consistency.
Sprinkle the gremolata over finished dish and serve remaining gremolata in a bowl for those that want to make sure they get this flavor enhancer In every bite.