Serves 6. This was from another customer at the farmer’s market and she raved about it. this recipe is based on one from Food 52.
- 1 butternut squash, cut in slices
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Margot’s Morsels in Primo Parmesan crushed to a fine bread crumb
- 1 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 t. fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/4 t. kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss the squash with olive oil and kosher salt. Place the squash in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Combine the morsel crumbs, parmesan, nutmeg, pepper, salt, garlic, and thyme in a bowl. Stir to mix well. Sprinkle this all over the squash and roast until tender, about 40 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm or at room temperature.