- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced shallots
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, divided
- 1-2 heads fresh garlic finely minced
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon zest, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets, rinsed patted dry
- 3/4 cup Margot's Morsels Simply Sea Salt, crumbled
Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook and stir until golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup parsley, shredded cheese, 3 tablespoons dill, 2 teaspoons lemon zest, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Stir in cauliflower and shallots. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
In the same skillet, heat remaining butter add in garlic release the fragrance. Add to the morsels, remaining parsley, dill, lemon zest and salt and stir to mix well. Sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
Bake, uncovered, until set, 35-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Refrigerate leftovers.