- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Margot's Morsels Crazy Crumbs, garlic
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 pounds skin-on salmon fillet, preferably center-cut
- 2 tablespoon Dijon
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Mix the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl.
Mix the morsels with the parsley, butter, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and a few grinds of black pepper in another small bowl.
Place the salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet and spread the surface with the Dijon. Press the brown sugar mixture all over the salmon, then top with the Crazy Crumb mixture. Crimp all four sides of the foil to create a border around the salmon.
Bake until the salmon is firm and flakes easily when pressed, 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillets.