- Olive oil to grease baking dish
- 1½ large heads cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or, mix cheddar with Gruyere
- 3/4 cup crushed Margot’s Morsels Killer Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper and fresh Thyme to finish
Place 1 inch of water in a saucepan; add cauliflower and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until crisp-tender, 5-10 minutes. Drain, then, if desired, roughly chop florets into smaller bite-sized pieces, otherwise leave in floret size.
Once cooled, in a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, sour cream, cream, cheddar cheese mixture, morsels, mustard, cayenne and salt; transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° until heated through, 20-30 minutes. To serve top with freshly ground pepper and a sprinkling of fresh herbs – thyme is my go-to.